Careers With KKMI
KKMI respects and appreciates the specialized skills needed for our industry and is willing to offer an attractive compensation package for the right candidates.
KKMI is always looking for experienced marine technicians. Feel free to send us your resume.
Send resume or job experience and a little about your boating experience to HR@kkmi.com
KKMI offers very competitive salaries and benefits including:
- Medical Plan – KKMI pays for 100% for Employee coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401k Plan
- On the Job Training
- KKMI Boatyard & Store Discount
KKMI has been in business since 1996. We take pride in fostering and encouraging a productive, safe and happy work environment. The two strongest statements about our philosophy and our beliefs are contained in our “Mission Statement” and our “Evergreen Principles”. They are as follows:
- We strive to be the most trusted and reliable source in the maritime industry. We are committed to continuous enhancement of our personal and professional credibility.
- We are committed to our responsibility in the care and value-added service of our customers. When we accept a project, we diligently work to exceed customer expectations of quality work, timeliness and fair value.
- We are committed to growth in the belief that we can only enhance the customer experience and retain a market leading position if we are successful.
- All of our business practices must pass the test of uncompromised integrity.
MISSION STATEMENT – AS IT PERTAINS TO SAFETY, HEALTH & THE ENVIRONMENT
We place the highest value on matters that concern safety, health and the environment. Leadership in this area requires that all of us share in the obligation to ensure these values are always upheld.
As individuals, we accept the responsibility to never compromise these values and as professionals we will strive to improve them.
Our mission is to always be in compliance with the regulations that concern safety, health and the environment. And, to become the model for best practices in the industry.
We are further dedicated to this mission so that we all may enjoy the boating lifestyle in a pollution-free environment for generations to come.
Applications can be submitted in person, via email or fax to either location:
530 West Cutting Blvd.
Point Richmond, CA 94804
420 Harbor Drive
Sausalito, CA 94965
Sign up for our Knewsletter!
Stay informed and keep your boat on the water.