ALL KKMI BOTTOM PAINTING PACKAGES include:
• Haul and pressure wash including the proper treatment and disposal of the toxic materials generated.
• Standard sanding and preparation of the bottom per paint supplier. (If extra preparation is required, time and materials will be billed additionally)
• Tape waterline.
• Roll one coat of antifouling paint.
• Standard materials and choice of antifouling paint.
• Move support stands and paint pad areas.
• Launch and complimentary vessel wash down prior to customer delivery.
• Package pricing available for monohull boats 24-69′
• Does not include prepping or painting centerboards.
Please talk to your Project Manager regarding additional services such as cleaning shafts, propellers, trim tabs and hull strainer scoops as well as changing anodes.
What sets KKMI Bottom Painting apart from other yards?
OTHER BOTTOM WORK
Depending on the condition of the bottom vessel, other work may be needed which is not covered in the above bottom painting package. For example, priming prior to bottom painting may be necessary. KKMI is also skilled in:
• Repairing blisters
• Keel repairs
• Rudder repairs
• Structural repairs
• Thru-hull work
Sign up for our Knewsletter!
Stay informed and keep your boat on the water.