Careers With KKMI
We are currently actively seeking positions for our Sausalito location:
- Skilled Carpenter
- Finish Painter
- Fiberglass Repair
- Marine Electrical Specialist
FREE BOTTOM JOB to any successful hire from a referral.
We will haul, prep, paint, launch and wash any size boat you have, if we successfully hire someone that you refer to work at KKMI. If you want to come to work for us, you can get the same deal. One bottom job per hire.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with Referral name and contact info.
KKMI not only prides itself on being the best place in the Bay Area to practice your craftsmanship but also on delivering the best possible service on every job that comes through our yard. When you join the team at KKMI, you become a member of our family of like-minded, gifted, hardworking, skilled craftspeople who share in the satisfaction of getting things done not only right but to the best of our ability. As a company, our goal is to constantly help in finding ways to encourage growth, skills, knowledge and ability. By doing so, we strengthen our commitment to you as a valued employee and to our customers by providing the best, skilled professionals around.
KKMI offers very competitive salaries and benefits including:
- Medical Plan – KKMI pays for 100% for Employee coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401k Plan
- On the Job Training
- KKMI Boatyard & Store Discount
KKMI has been in business since 1996. We take pride in fostering and encouraging a productive, safe and happy work environment. The two strongest statements about our philosophy and our beliefs are contained in our “Mission Statement” and our “Evergreen Principles”. They are as follows:
- We strive to be the most trusted and reliable source in the maritime industry. We are committed to continuous enhancement of our personal and professional credibility.
- We are committed to our responsibility in the care and value-added service of our customers. When we accept a project, we diligently work to exceed customer expectations of quality work, timeliness and fair value.
- We are committed to growth in the belief that we can only enhance the customer experience and retain a market leading position if we are successful.
- All of our business practices must pass the test of uncompromised integrity.
MISSION STATEMENT – AS IT PERTAINS TO SAFETY, HEALTH & THE ENVIRONMENT
We place the highest value on matters that concern safety, health and the environment. Leadership in this area requires that all of us share in the obligation to ensure these values are always upheld.
As individuals, we accept the responsibility to never compromise these values and as professionals we will strive to improve them.
Our mission is to always be in compliance with the regulations that concern safety, health and the environment. And, to become the model for best practices in the industry.
We are further dedicated to this mission so that we all may enjoy the boating lifestyle in a pollution-free environment for generations to come.
The Team at KKMI is looking for people who enjoy working on boats, are good at problem solving and have a professional work ethic. KKMI offers competitive wages and a comprehensive benefit package.
Applications can be submitted in person, via email or fax to either location:
530 West Cutting Blvd.
Point Richmond, CA 94804
420 Harbor Drive
Sausalito, CA 94965
Please email completed applications to Cindy@kkmi.com and indicate which position you are applying for. Applications may be faxed to (510) 235-4664.
Sign up for our Knewsletter!
Stay informed and keep your boat on the water.